Research & Evaluation
At its core, evaluation is about storytelling. From friendly coaching to intensive facilitation and coordination, CCG helps your organization understand and articulate the value and impact of your work in the most innovative and compelling ways.
Let us help you tell your story!
Applied Research & Program Evaluation
We offer a comprehensive menu of services that cover all aspects of the research and program evaluation cycle. From conceptualization to innovative reporting, we’ve got you covered!
Based on your organization’s specific needs, we use a diverse set of methodological approaches and analytical tools to conduct qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods research and evaluations.
- Theory-based conceptualization
- Literature reviews
- Articulation of research/evaluation questions
- Focusing the study
- Identifying the most appropriate approaches, methods, and procedures
Data Collection & Management
- Measurement tool identification and/or development (surveys, questionnaires, protocols)
- Coordination and administration of data collection activities
- Qualitative interviews and focus groups
- Field observations
- Qualitative coding and thematic analysis
- Descriptive and inferential statistics
- Participatory analysis and interpretation
- Data visualizations
- Comprehensive report writing
- Abbreviated technical reports
- Infographics and storyboards
- Oral and visual performance stories